Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They are in a facebook album so if you can't see let me know!

We got about 30.5 inches in my area, the highest totals reported in MD I believe was just at 3 feet.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=18950&id=299900805&l=9fd99a98e3

**For reference
Abby=22 inches @ the shoulders
Molly=21 inches @ the shoulders
Penny=19 inches @ the shoulders

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot of the news stations were calling it "snowmageddon" or "the snow down", one of my friends started to call it the snowpocalypse and it's been stuck ever since.

We are supposed to get at least another 6 inches on tuesday into wednesday :shocked: I can't even see my poor car anymore, it's going to take forever to dig out!

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nance I wanted to dig out an igloo an some snow tunnels, but nobody would help me! Of course today my dad said he would help but I was too sore from shoveling! lol

We are under snow emergency, but roads aren't closed. They have us in phase II which means you must have all season tires (how they would tell this I"m not sure) or snow chains on your tires. Most people were staying off the roads until this afternoon though. Schools are closed tomorrow...including area colleges (which is a big deal) and most are expected to be closed on Tuesday.
The mall was closed yesterday, and the store where I work closed today even though the mall opened. My manager said they plan to try and open tomorrow.

Oh and yup we're in the path of the storm that is supposed to coming this week (and apparently this weekend?). They are predicting at least another 12 inches. :shocked: I finally got little red (my car) dug out after 2 hours!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.