Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a tad bit warmer today, so I didn't mind sitting in the snow taking pics ;)

Darwin and his ball...

Spielberg...

Ditto...

Tattle...

This is what I see whenever I call her, silly girl with her elephant ears...

Wait for me guys....

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
ah hem! Where's SCOUT?

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
What a great looking crew!!! :D When did Spiely and Ditto get so big?? :( I still think of them as little wee pup-pups!!! :D

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dani said:
ah hem! Where's SCOUT?
Scout has decided that he really doesn't care to wear his coat, so he was inside waiting for warmer weather. He doesn't mind coming for actual walks, but when were just in the yard playing, he thinks we're nuts ;)

henrysmom said:
When did Spiely and Ditto get so big?? :( I still think of them as little wee pup-pups!!! :D
I know!! They're both bigger than their momma (Piper) and Spiels got about 10lbs on Darwin :surprise:

kal3idoscope said:
Looks like they love the snow! You might even have more than I do! Shocked! :laugh:
I apparently live in my own little "snowbelt" just outside of lansing!

cinderbaylabs said:
Great pics Nicole!! Lily would love to challenge the boys to a game of Jolly Ball keep-a-away LOL
I don't know, Darwin's pretty serious about his Jolly Ball! Ditto will still try to play with him and he barks in her face and will eventually put her down...which is funny because anyone that knows Darwin knows he's a lover not a fighter, lol.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts