Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was trying to find some 'attractive' pics of myself and all I could find were totally crazy pics. I figured you guys would get a kick outta them though, so here they are lol. Geez I gotta get some 'good' pics of myself!

so there is this creepy ass town halfway up a mountain in northern AZ called Jerome (all my az peeps know what I'm talking about?) anyway there was this frakenstien in this tree in Jan when we visited and I was "molested" by it.

Okay, so my mom visited me in AZ this Jan and before we went to the grand canyon we read this book about all the people that died on the canyon. One dude asked a man to take his pic then he got butt nakked and jumped! LOL This pic is supposed to be mimicing that event:

Yeah, so there was this weird yard sale in Sedon and I saw this and was all like, "yeah...everyone needs one of these"

This is me having WAAYYY too much fun at the grocery store! My b/f was ashamed of me.

Yeah....this pic is um....special:

Me with Ricky Bobby!

My dad said ever since I was little I would sit in these weird contorted positions while doing everyday tasks. ITs just normal to me. Well here I am doing some homework in my dorm room. Apparently sitting like this while you type is odd?

haha, so now that I've totally embarresed myself, hope ya'll had fun and enjoyed the show! ;D

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
I was seriously laughing out loud. The Frankenstein and the Kiddie car are the most hilarious because of your expressions! (although the Ricky Bobby one is pretty dern funny too) I'm still laughing...

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
So did you (or anyone else) put the 50 cents in the kiddie car or were you having that much fun standing still?

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Rangermom said:
So did you (or anyone else) put the 50 cents in the kiddie car or were you having that much fun standing still?
bwaahahaa!

Guili...you're a riot.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Rangermom said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I never thought to ask that!!! I don't know which is funnier! (I just wish I had thought of it back when I was in school)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yes the car was moving and going "pop goes the weasel" my b/f was like "i do NOT know you"

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Yes the car was moving and going "pop goes the weasel" my b/f was like "i do NOT know you"
See, I knew you had a zest for life.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm really flexible so when I need a good streatch only weird contorted positions will do.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I can so totally relate to the supermarket car!!!! Something I would do - well, back in time when I could bend that is.

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
So, are you at NAU in Flagstaff? I did my undergraduate degree there, and still visit some friends in the area all the time! I love Flagstaff! I really wish that I could move back up there sometime soon. Great pictures! :)

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
chocolatecoverdlab said:
So, are you at NAU in Flagstaff? I did my undergraduate degree there, and still visit some friends in the area all the time! I love Flagstaff! I really wish that I could move back up there sometime soon. Great pictures! :)
Yup, thats where I am at. However I am moving back home to MO in a few weeks. I love NAU and Flagstaff is gorgeous but 1. It costs waaaaayyyy to much to live here (can barely pay bills) and 2. NAU isn't the best prevet school so I wanna transfer to CSU (colorado state university). What did you major in at NAU?

zoesmom said:
sorta like a ferret. :p
Haha! Yeah really!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts