Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was walking apollo and I passed this house and a little dog (shitzu) comes running up to apollo. This dog is wearing only a choke chain with ID tags on it and as I walk past this house the dog follows me. I turn around to pick up the dog and knock on the owners door, saying that they CAN NOT leave their dog outside because it follows other people when they walk THEIR dogs but the dog runs away. So I turn around and go back to walking apollo, the dog follows me again. OMG I was pissed. I walk up to the house and the little dog is now in its yard barking at me and I hear the owner yelling out the window "sorry." Get this, he doesn't come outside to get his dog! I said, listen if you don't come get your dog and it continues to follow me I am taking it to the pound, its not right to let your dog follow other people when they are busy trying to walk their dogs. He came out and got his dog. Boy was I pissed.

This little dog was roaming the streets, it could have been hit by a car or strangled on its choke chain. I was so mad!

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
This is one of my many millions of pet peeves. :mad:

The same happened to me a few weeks ago. BIG Lab mix came out of nowhere, following us as we were walking back through the neighbourhoods. I couldn't just walk off and hope it would leave us alone as we were heading towards a fast road. The dog kept trying to hump my dogs. ::) It took at least 20 minutes of me standing around like an idiot, knocking on a few doors to find were the dog lived. When I finally found the place, the owner said, "Oh. Must have left the gate open." and then uttered a quick "Um, yeah, thanks" and shut the door. Moron. :mad:

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah I know! I am just trying to walk my dog in peace, I have enough problems, I DON"T need to play 'babysitter' to someone's dog. That REALLY bothered me.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts