Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Love the pictures, a visit to the Outer Banks is defiantly on my "bucket list". Bet it was hard to come home:)

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
Great pics! I have always wanted to visit all the NC lighthouses, but have only seen 3 so far.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Beautiful pics!! Did you all have a great time?!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I can't view FB from work. :(

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Oh 'lissa! That looks awesome! My dream has always been to own a house on the beach like that.. maybe a week in the summer sometime would be a good compromise =)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beautiful pics!! Did you all have a great time?!
Yes! We definitely want to go back. It'll be awhile though. Jason will need a couple years to forget how bad the drive was. =)

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I probably went overboard on the lighthouse pictures. (You should see how many I actually TOOK.) But I think they're so neat.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Wonderful pictures! Were all those horses wild? Did they allow people to approach them? Looks like you had perfect weather, that's great!

PS - how bad could the drive be??

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The horses are all wild, but Jason insists that should say "wild" since they build houses right in their habitat. People are not supposed to get within 50 feet of the horses, but the horses will walk right up to the houses. I have some pics of them standing under carports in the shade.

15 hours with stops for gas and fast food (eaten in the car). 16 hours on the way down due to traffic.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts