Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Here are some new pictures of the puppy and Kayla that I thought turned out pretty cute. Do you see more Corgi or lab in the new puppy? I think he looks more corgi.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Looks like the beginning of a great friendship... (once Charlie gets the hang of things)!

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
He's really cute. Our neighbors have a mutt that is probably a Corgi / Lab / ? mix. He's a sweet little energetic guy and looks a bit like your Charlie.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Yeah, Kayla is warming up to him some. Yesterday, we took them both outside to play for a while and Kayla LOVED playing with Charlie. I was a little worried because he is so little and she is so big, but he had fun and so did she. Kayla even got down in the play, butt up in the air wagging, position. It was really cute!!! I'm learning that corgis are very vocal little dogs, and all the growling and yapping is just his corgi nature! I'm a lot more relaxed and I think things are going to work out just fine! I'm posting another huge step forward picture tonight! Thanks for all the compliments, we think he's a real cutie too!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts