Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get a good shot of Bono for an ad....not sure I'll go with any of these, but they were fun! The Bon-man had a blast breaking through the ice ;)

Fun group pic from yesterday...

From left to right- Ditto, Spielberg, Darwin, Bono, Piper and of course Tattle in front :)

Due to my yard currently being a mudhole, this is what I see whenever I call for Ditto...

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
Fantastic pictures! I and anyone else who ever tried to take a group picture of labs appreciate that group picture. Those labs are so obedient for so many to to sit/stay long enough for a picture, and all looking in the same direction with ears perfect! Great job.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks everyone!! Sit/stay is HUGE in my house...I think it has to be when you have such a herd ;) So I put everone in a sit stay and tossed my glove out in front of me. They all follow the glove down and then look at me to be released to get it. Scout was in the pic, but he wouldn't give good ears so he got booted out, lol.

I really like the second pic too, but I can't decide if the fact that his eyes are shut bothers me...

kal3idoscope said:
What type of ad is it for? Labs, hunting..?
It's for the LQ (Labrador Quarterly). Their spring issue has a section on "performance labs". The big Bon just turned two and has his JH (hopefully the first of many performance titles), so I was thinking about sending in an ad.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.