Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After trying for a while.. my sister is pregnant with bebe number 2!

We think it'll be a January birthday, but it hasn't yet beein confirmed by the doc. Though the stick and some daily vomitting has confirmed it for us =)

They haven't told anyone outside the immediate family yet.. waiting for the 3 month time frame to pass.

Yay! Auntie Kelli again!

Matthew is going to be a serious handful when he has to learn to share everyone's attention with the babe =)

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
yeah Aunt Kelli.
Isn't your dad the one who saw Elmo on T.v. and went out and bought it for Matthew and gave it to him before Christmas?
Bet your parents are over the moon!!

R

·
0 Posts
Congrats on being an auntie again! :)

I am and auntie X 15, hearing that someone in the family is pregnant again looses it's appeal after about 5 of 6.

:)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Matthew is about the same age as my nephew, if i remember correctly. Tyler turned 2 in November. You said they've been trying for awhile?! :eek:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Matthew is about the same age as my nephew, if i remember correctly. Tyler turned 2 in November. You said they've been trying for awhile?! :eek:

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Guess they had a great time on their holiday, eh??

Congratulations Auntie Kelli and family!

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
Ahhh, congratulations Auntie kelli and family!!! That is wonderful, sending good thoughts to your sister for a healthy pregnancy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts