Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today is one of them for me. Went to a friends today, just to hang out and let the pooches play! While there she asked me if I could help her with something on her computer and she would keep an eye on the pup's while I was busy on it! At one point I heard her call Sammi, She lives in a wooded area and I'm sure Sam had taken off for the woods. Next thing I heard was "good girl", " Sammi sit", " soft mouth", I'm sure she had heard me use this. Sammi can sometimes be a "little excited" when getting a treat:D So "soft mouth" means, calm down! The next thing I heard was "good girl Sam" awwww, as a mom I was so proud!! Its one thing for her to mind me or DH, but when they mind others..... well it just made me so happy!!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
I love when they surprise us like this. Good Girl Sammi!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! When I got home and told DH he was just as proud as I was! She doesn't get them often but thought she had earned a frosty paw, she was one happy girlie!!:)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Well done Sammi for making your Mum so proud! ........ and what is a 'frosty paw' ??

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
haha they look so cute! :) Bet she LOVES them!
Yes she does! You can't even mention "frosty paws" if you arent going to give her one, and since I don't keep them for her all the time, i have to be careful:) If you mention them she will run to the freezer then back to her blanket, she gets all her treats on the blanket- so she will run back and forth tell you give it up!!:D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Yes she does! You can't even mention "frosty paws" if you arent going to give her one, and since I don't keep them for her all the time, i have to be careful:) If you mention them she will run to the freezer then back to her blanket, she gets all her treats on the blanket- so she will run back and forth tell you give it up!!:D

cute cute cute!!!! Milly is only allowed to have her treats on her blanket too!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Wish we could get them together to play!!!
tell me about it! I've been chatting to CJ's mom about setting up a webcam so that she can see Milly via the internet! You should get one too Di!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts