The garage is my "Man cave". It's all mine and there are 8 simple rules. Girls are allowed under strict guidelines.
1) We can talk about anything but Grey's Anatomy, American Idol and any celebrity that doesn't play a real sport. We can talk of the aforemention topics if you are bra-less.
2) No foo foo drinks allowed unless you're bra-less. You are more than welcome to drink beer and belch.
3) If you are topless, I will make your drink for you and you will not complain "it's too strong."
4) I clean the garage,therefore I am allowed to mess it up. Crap from the house does not come into the garage just because "You didn't know where to put it"
5) The dogs are always allowed in the garage. They do not have opinions on what color the walls should be and why don't I put curtains up in the windows.
6) You may fart. You must take ownership of said fart. Unless you are bra-less
7) The garage will not make an "excellent" home gym. Forget the idea of having the treadmill in the garage. Unless you are topless and plan to jog.
8) Cars are not to be "stored" in the garage. Why do you think it's called a garage?...... ummm never mind.