Discussion Starter #1
Look what I have to deal with all night long :wink:

Buddah

Elvis baby!

Oso the Shiba

Teka the pom

Bella the mastiff

Tramp, my 16 year old buddy

Theo (in back) and Sara. Two regulars I spend a lot of time with.

Sarge

Petey, another 14 year old favorite.

The old goldens, can't remember their names.

Another beautiful old golden who's name I can't remember.

Another regular, my buddy Jake.

We are not allowed to have camers at work, but you know I have to be a rebel. We had 145 dogs there for Christmas week, and that is when I took these. Of corse I spend extra special time with the labs and seniors. I really do have the best job I can think of, at least away from home that is.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
Aww love the pics! Those pictures break my heart. :( I have a soft spot for rescues, especially dogs since all of ours have been rescues.

P.S. Sarge looks EXACTLY like Abbey! Do you know what breed(s) he is?
Justine that is what I thought when I saw Sarge's pic! OMG .. that's Abbey haha!

What a wonderful bunch to spend christmas with!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
sarahnye said:
kal3idoscope said:
Aww love the pics! Those pictures break my heart. :( I have a soft spot for rescues, especially dogs since all of ours have been rescues.

Justine that is what I thought when I saw Sarge's pic! OMG .. that's Abbey haha!

Weird, huh? His eyes just look a little bit angry in that pic, but other than that, like exactly the same!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
kal3idoscope said:
sarahnye said:
kal3idoscope said:

Weird, huh? His eyes just look a little bit angry in that pic, but other than that, like exactly the same!
We all have seen Abbey's vampire pictures!! Haha..... but the resemblance is AMAZING!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
AmazonGold said:
Love them all, Joe! Is this a shelter, or a boarding place?
It is the boarding place I work at. They all have wonderful homes already I am happy to say.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts