Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was so glad I had ours!! Last day of the camping trip- pictures are posted. Pup's are playing. I call Sammi in, I try to do that every once in awhile, just an easy way to test her recall when she would rather be doing something else;) I notice a scratch under her right eye, crap its bleeding- games over! Not sure how it happend, but I take her back to camp, clean it with the eye wash, a little antibiotic ointment, and she is already on antibiotics for a uti, which works for skin stuff, so i think we're covered!! It looks o.k today- but will probably take her in tomorrow just to have it checked- It's always something with these pup's:)

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
I hope her eye is ok and am so happy that you were prepared. I might have to do that for our folks while we are away on our honeymoon. Great Idea! Is there a list somewhere?

·
Registered
601 Posts
I keep a first aid kit in both the bathroom and in my car. I'm tempted when we're back to romping in the woods, I may buy a little canine bookbag for Happy or Lucky to tote some first aid around. Especially with the luck we've had of late!!

Is there a k-9 kit list we have floating around? I just bought two first aid kids from wal-mart lol! A REALLY nice one sits in the bathroom and a smaller one for the car.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.