Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little while ago Flyer (poodle) figured out that if someone had a toy or chew that he wanted if he ran back and forth to the door mom would get up to let him out and the other dogs would follow mom leaving the toy behind so when mom opened the door he would run back and get whatever it was he wanted..Well last night all 3 little dogs and I were in the recliner with the cavs toward the top and Flyer on the bottom by my feet..well he got off and went back and forth to the door.. I asked if he needed to go out..both cavs jumped off and headed towards the door and Flyer jumped up and snuggled in across my chest..LOL..

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Smart little guy he is!

Champ has figured out that is Buddy takes a bone he was chewing on and he wants it back, all he has to do is dig in the toyboox and bring out another one. Within a couple minutes of Champ gnawing on it, Buddy will drop the original prize and take the new one - and Champ gleefully scoops up the bone he wanted in the first place!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Smart little guy he is!

Champ has figured out that is Buddy takes a bone he was chewing on and he wants it back, all he has to do is dig in the toyboox and bring out another one. Within a couple minutes of Champ gnawing on it, Buddy will drop the original prize and take the new one - and Champ gleefully scoops up the bone he wanted in the first place!
Rush does the same thing to Boo. In Boo's world everything is hers. All of the 453,000 nylabones are hers. So Rush wants a particular one, she goes and gets one of the other ones, Boo runs up to Rush and gets her to drop it and takes it and runs. Rush scoops up the one she wanted and everyone is happy...until Boo discovers that Rush has another one of HER nylabones. She is such a brat!:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts