Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from the comfort of your bubble bath? Anybody see any issues with that? I don't find it odd, do you find it odd?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You have a TV near your bath? I find that odd...
Well, to be fair I had to lug it 15 feet and find some cable to attach to it in the hallway so I could watch it, and then jump over the tv to get back into the bathroom.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
oh well in that case - no i don't find that odd ... I thought you meant a fixed TV near your bath.

..... just on a side note.... you aren't JL-ing from your bath are you?

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Hey, I lug my t.v. outside and we watch it from the hot tub. Never thought about watching Jaws while in the hot tub but once we played.......uh......nevermind

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You're on fire tonight! and I'm post stalking you - I had a feeling I'd find me some haiku in here! I wasn't disappointed!

My night is now complete.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I don't find bubble baths comfortable, so yeah, I think you're a bit weird. ;) Maybe if I had a tub I fit in I could enjoy a bath, but when you're scrunched up with your knees under your chin it's not very soothing.

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No sharks jumped out of the drain. Although, I did pine for the rubber Jaws look alike shark I had as a kid for a little bit. Just a little bit.

As for the water, I just ran more hot when it started getting cooler. Best bath I've had in a long while I must say!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts