Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had lemon pepper tuna fish wraped in a tortilla shell with a hand full of broccoli carrots and cheese cubes with fat free dressing. The wrap is great. TOmorrow I am having Bar B-Q Tuna.

later for a snack I have popcorn I cant wait.

·
Registered
7,913 Posts
Two brown bread rolls with hot dogs and a packet of Doritos. REAL healthy - not! I did eat a banana to make up for it though.

Dinner is some sort of fish, probably sardines, scampi, salad and something else.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You eat so good Sam!

I had turkey & cheese on wheat and a tomato/cuke salad with italian dressing.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I'm eating lunch at 2 today. I will be dining on albacore tuna salad in a "nuts and twigs" pita. I will cleanse my palate with a refreshing spring water. I will be proud of myself for watching what I eat,and making healthy choices. At 3 o'clock I will wander up to accounting and scarf down 3 or 4 Mini Milky Way candy bars. More than likely, I will return for "just one more". Color me pathetic.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
labs4life said:
I'm eating lunch at 2 today. I will be dining on albacore tuna salad in a "nuts and twigs" pita. I will cleanse my palate with a refreshing spring water. I will be proud of myself for watching what I eat,and making healthy choices. At 3 o'clock I will wander up to accounting and scarf down 3 or 4 Mini Milky Way candy bars. More than likely, I will return for "just one more". Color me pathetic.
Well if makes you feel better I had two mini mr. good bars today. ;D I am proud of you for eating good!!!! (always makes me feel better when someone tells me this.) Keep up the good work my fellow watch what you eat friend. ;D (I am really hyper and in a good mood)

Amy, I have gotten back to really watching what I eat. I have a HUGE goal that I want to get completed before the end of the year. Working really hard down here too.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
labs4life said:
Don't feel bad. SU pushed pizza on me today. No, he didn't hold a gun to my head, but I feel better blaming him. :p

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ham and Cheese sandwhich, peach yogurt, water. Now I'm drinking a diet cherry coke and eatting my rabbit food.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I had fruit salad, Grapes, Green apple, Melon, and Strawberries, dipped in vanilla yogart, a nutri-grain mixed berry bar, and a cup of tea 1 milk , 1 sugar.
I find when I eat fruit salads I go to the bathroom a lot! TMI :-[

At 3:00 pm I'll be eating a banana.

Su & I are going out to dinner, he starts a new job tomorrow (yeah!) and I want to celebrate.
;D

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
Ugh garlic and herb flavored tuna, low carbin it and not happy :mad:. I miss my Mountain Dew :'(.

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
emccase said:
Ugh garlic and herb flavored tuna, low carbin it and not happy :mad:. I miss my Mountain Dew :'(.
You should drink that diet code red, it is GOOD. We have it here in our office.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
I had a strawberry, bananna, oj smoothie. With extra protein. Thats all I have been doing for b-fast and lunch everyday. Man I am hungry. I didn't even read the other replies. To hungry too.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts