Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for the refinance yesterday. We patched up some stuff and I really really cleaned and we think it went pretty well. The only thing she commented on was the water coming in the basement, but hubby explained that (high water table + relocated bulkhead/stairs = water seepage) we had put in a drain and sump pump and it wasn't an issue. So we'll see.

I had a little oopsie with my cleaning though...I put all the cleaning supplies under the kitchen cabinet including the bottle of liquid dishwashing detergent (which I usually just leave on the counter) to make the counter look big and clean. Well...apparently the bottle wasn't closed well and it got knocked over on its side.....poor Pete got home 5 minutes before the appraiser came and had to mop up this pool of orange goo!!!

Well, the kitchen smelled nice and citrusy....:D

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Best of luck with the appraisal! I know things are rough in this economy from personal experience. We have tried twice to do a refi, and have lost so much value in our home that we would have to put $16 grand into it to do it :( Hope yours turns out much better!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ah that's OK, he probably needed a refresher in mopping anyway. :D

So how long until they give you a number?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts