Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On this day 9 years ago, Shane (DH) wrote me the cheesiest, yuppiest, yet sweetest love letter asking me to be his girlfriend...and I said YES! It is funny, because even though we were married on a different day, this particular day has even more significance to us in a way. It was the day that our great romance started, and I still have that letter! I am thinking about getting it framed and hanging it in our bedroom :)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pete and I celebrate our dating anniversary too. Congratulations! Do you have something special planned?
Thanks! Yes, he is coming home and making my favorite mexican dinner, which consists of his mother's homemade enchiladas and rice and beans with homemade tortillas. YUM! Then we are going to take the puppies on a night hike nearby :) It is very low key, but that is our style!

·
Registered
618 Posts
ooo la la! Happy special day. We have that too. I have the first letter my husband wrote to me. I keep it in a special box next to my bed.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Sounds great! Congrats to you both :)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ooo la la! Happy special day. We have that too. I have the first letter my husband wrote to me. I keep it in a special box next to my bed.
Haha! So do I! That's why I was thinking that I might frame it so I can look at it every day :) And for valentines day, I put out all of the cards he has given me over the years around the house!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts