Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's a matter of respect I suppose ???

Well I was cooking a ham and green bean recipe that needed camambert melt and as I had already eaten about 1/4 of the cheese and had not wrapped it up again properly, the edges where it had been cut were crusty.

I very kindly shared the off cuts with my helpers and sliced up the rest of the cheese ready for my dinner.

You know that feeling when something isn't right ? You look at the chopping board and try to think what you did with the contents..................did I put it back in the fridge ? .............did I put it on a plate out of their way ?.....................and it slowly dawns :nono::shocked:

·
Registered
147 Posts
They just thought they were doing you a favor..."No don't worry Mom, you don't have to serve us...we can really do it ourselves!" I'm sure they thought they were just helping out you were so busy cooking dinner and all!

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
They just thought they were doing you a favor..."No don't worry Mom, you don't have to serve us...we can really do it ourselves!" I'm sure they thought they were just helping out you were so busy cooking dinner and all!
I must agree with you. They were trying to be helpful:)

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
Colin got called a Mom! :whoo: So when did you have this sex change operation? You kept that quiet! :lol::bounce:

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
That is a good point and I think that that was a contributing factor which is why I wasn't angry ! I'm a Pisces so I tend to blame myself !
My husband lets the dogs drink the leftover milk out of his cereal bowl. I told him don't yell at them if they're sitting in front of you waiting everytime you pick up a bowl and spoon. And he doesn't.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
That must have been some tasty cheese' They didn't want to bother you while you were cooking so they just helped themselves.
That's a pretty evil looking icon for a softie :D

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
LOL

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
:D :D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts