Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay....I was wrong. That great Coach purse I bought last month.....well the snap that keeps the flap closed just broke. :mad: I just bought it last month at the outlet store. If I ever get back there anytime soon, I am taking it back. I guess I will stick to buying from the online Coach store. :(

I wonder if the outlet stores get seconds or something. Last time I had a problem I sent the purse to Coach, at a Texas address and they could not clean it so they gave me full price for another one.

Another odd thing....I could not register this purse, I could not find the registration area on their website. Guess I better try harder now.:(

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I've said this before, I think outlets are a ripoff. Yes, occasionally you find a great deat, but overall, not so much. Also, a lot of companies make products just for the outlet malls, so it's not like the stuff you see at the mall were once at Nordstroms and the like.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
All my coach purses are from the outlet and I've never had an issue with any of them.

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Take it to your local Coach store. They are guaranteed for life. They will fix it for free.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
You can contact them through their website, and they will help you with it. It shouldn't matter than you bought it from their outlet store.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Sometimes the outlets have an "all sales final policy". I know The North Face outlet does, and they have signage throughout the store to make sure you know it. Roots outlet is like that too, it's even stamped on the receipts. If there is no "final sale" policy, they should fix it for you, or replace it. Coach retail stores will fix or replace/refund everything you buy there.

·
Registered
22,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I knew I could get some good tips from you folks. I bought a dusty rose color suede hobo bag form Coach (online) It was gorgeous until about 2 months later the suede got dark marks on it, making it look dirty. I am careful with my purses and I didn't through it around or anything. I sent it back to Coach & they could not clean it, so they refunded the price & I got a new one.....in black.:D

I am just a little bummed because even at the outlet it was stil $167. plus tax. I think I will take it back & see what happens.

I honestly did not see any "no return signs" so maybe I will be in luck. :)

·
Registered
134 Posts
I've look at purses from the Outlook and didn't really like their styles of quality. I paid the full price for my two coach person and have no regrets. I have a large black bag and it is absolutely indestructible but everyone tells me it is very heavy, but it is made with heavy duty leather. The nice thing about going to a regular coach store is that you have a lot of nice new styles to pick from.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Definitely take it back!

My mom and I both buy stuff from the Coach outlet. I had one purse for over a year and one of the circles that held the straps was chipping and it was nasty looking. I took into a regular retail store, they sent it back and I got a brand new one (plus I got to keep the old one).

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
My one and only Coach came from an Outlet store. I sent it back to Coach to have the handle repaired. They repaired free of charge, polished and sent it back to me.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts