Just Labradors banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yesterday he managed to kill a plastic spoon/scoop that was attached to the rice maker, the phone that was in the cradle on the wall, and a wooden spoon that was in the sink. His reach has definitely gotten longer!!! Something tells me he needs more exercise! ::)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hi Tamara! :D Long time no see! 8)

G

·
LOL, Jerseys just being a lab! I can't even count the number of cell phones, TV remotes, and pairs of eye glasses Merlot destroyed, but it is around $2,000.00 :eek: He's worth it, though. The company and entertainment he brings me is priceless :) Zoey on the other hand is slowly dimantling my wooden deck ;D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Merlot_1 said:
LOL, Jerseys just being a lab! I can't even count the number of cell phones, TV remotes, and pairs of eye glasses Merlot destroyed, but it is around $2,000.00 :eek: He's worth it, though. The company and entertainment he brings me is priceless :) Zoey on the other hand is slowly dimantling my wooden deck ;D
Yep, the guys at dish network know me by first name, we have had to replace so many t.v. controllers, I keep telling them I havent gotten DH/DD trained yet ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts