Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday I am taking my camera to a local spot that roasts their own coffee and makes homemade "gourmet" croissants. It will be my first "Locavore"-type post.

I appreciate all feedback regarding the appearance. I am still waffling over whether I need to pay someone to jazz it up a bit. (?) I know many of you said you like it as-is, clean. I tend to agree with you on that.

Nova Scotia Nosh

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
T, Just wanted you to know that my DH wants to thank you! Tonight we had your curry over chicken, brown rice with clantro (?sp) and Dee's Best Chocolate cake EVER! Well, we will have that later!

Keep Blogging :)

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
I am soooo making some of these recipes when I go shopping and get the stuff to make them! :)

About the appearance.. the only thing I would suggest tweaking is maybe playing with the color scheme and banner pictures. Since the banner picture has a lot of orange in it, maybe change the links from green to a burnt orange color? I'm sure you'll change them often, which changing seasons, etc.. just a thought, though. I'm big on subtle pops of color, but I do like the clean layout of it. That's one thing you can easily mess with to change its appearance.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I say it looks Perfect!!!! I went to your site and so enjoyed... I'm making the Pasta salad soon and the cinnamon rolls... oh my..... can't wait!!!

I'll be checking in lots!!! thanks.....

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am soooo making some of these recipes when I go shopping and get the stuff to make them! :)

About the appearance.. the only thing I would suggest tweaking is maybe playing with the color scheme and banner pictures. Since the banner picture has a lot of orange in it, maybe change the links from green to a burnt orange color? I'm sure you'll change them often, which changing seasons, etc.. just a thought, though. I'm big on subtle pops of color, but I do like the clean layout of it. That's one thing you can easily mess with to change its appearance.
I do plan to change my banner, but you are right, coordinating link colours would be nice. Thanks!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Mmmmm mmmm mmmm on the tomato cuke salad!!!!! I make the same exact salad, it's our favorite, but I use regular italian dressing. I'm going to try it your way with the olive oil and balsamic vinegarette. THANKS!! :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts