·
Registered
10,719 Posts
That you wouldn't get sand in yer crack.:D

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sammi and I pretty much had sand everywhere!:D Here is how Sammi spent the rest of her day!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I went to a beach that had a hill like that. Most of the people who went up, came down ass over teakettle! After watching 90% of them rolling, falling, sliding, and generally getting down in a painful manner, I chose not to go up!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
LOL I had the same thought when I followed Kole up that mountain in Red Rock Canyon! But, didn't feel proud of yourself when you were done?

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My calves would have been burning :D
Burning heck I couldn't feel them, my legs were like rubber! Sammi;) and I had to rest about 10min. just to get down. I was afraid if I made one wrong step on the way down I would of just started rolling:eek:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
LOL I had the same thought when I followed Kole up that mountain in Red Rock Canyon! But, didn't feel proud of yourself when you were done?
Yep, plus I got to brag all weekend, because the kids who said they could kick my butt up the hill, didn't even climb the darn thing:rolleyes: They had one excuse after the other! Blah blah blah, this soon to be 49yr. old Mother did it!!!!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I guess that's 1 way to get people to look up you. :rolleyes:

Nice view! :)
I was kicking myself half way up, all I had was my iphone, what a idjit! I so wished I would of taken some better pictures, but all I was doing was concentrating on breathing;):D

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
...I was afraid if I made one wrong step on the way down I would of just started rolling:eek:
Boy, do I know that feeling! LOL

Yep, plus I got to brag all weekend, because the kids who said they could kick my butt up the hill, didn't even climb the darn thing:rolleyes: They had one excuse after the other! Blah blah blah, this soon to be 49yr. old Mother did it!!!!
Yep! I was so proud of myself when I got to the bottom I was literally bouncing up and down! Ken stayed below just to take pictures, and you can bet I showed them off!

Good job, Mom!

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts