Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
happen to me all the time that was post worthy, but lately, nothing funny, nothing really post worthy.

Why is that? is it a phase? will the funny stuff return to amuse me (and some of you?) or is the funny stuff gone altogether? Gone like a bad smell that lingers around for a while before it dies, or gone like the hopes Jim Basilli owning an NHL team? (wait, I retract that, he could own one. Maybe)

Anyways, what's new with you guys? gots any funny stuff to share since my life seems so devoid of funny happenings lately?

I miss the funneh.

*disclaimer to the Universe* I do not mean I wish the return of the sad funny things that were going on, but the interesting bizarre, no harm to me or my bank account, or loved ones kind of things. Like skull man on the motorcycle, or the goat on the road, or the sheep dog eating ducks while guarding sheep, the kinda funny that made me laugh funny, not the Universe is out to get me I have no choice but to laugh funny. *end of Disclaimer*

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i got nothing. i did recently call this ***** that i know when i was hammered. she didn't answer the phone. apparently i screamed at her machine. :cool:

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Truthfully, I've got nothing. John and I realized tonight that I have not watched one show on television, one movie, nothing - since we've moved to our new apartment (April 1). Someone entertain me too please.

The most exciting thing that happened to me was the lady at Burger King arguing with me about putting bacon on my veggie burger. :(

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Nothing exciting here, would guess we'll get nasty storms soon and maybe I'll get some neat pictures, Lexie has discovered The Wizard of Oz and wants to watch it everytime she's over here, Rita says I'm gonna end up in Oz.:rolleyes:

Oh and I convinced her about 2 months ago not to watch Barney when she's here, I told her Rowdy don't like it and won't sit with her and watch it. A slight rattling of the treat can in the kitchen convinced her he won't sit and watch it with her.

(It's OK to lie to 3 year olds if it saves them from Barney.):D

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
lmao! Karina, you are still funneh for us!

I got nothin'.... Well, the bacon on the veggie burger reminded me that on Sunday we had dinner at the IL's and my SIL's friend came over, she is a vegetarian... and what were we eating? RIBS! I mean, she said not to make anything special for her, she would just eat the salad and veggies (and I think they did have quiche made... but it had some ham in it, lol)... And she isn't die-hard or an activist, just a personal choice she made... but it felt WEIRD ripping the meat off of the bone while having polite dinner conversation with a vegetarian, and of course FIL kept asking her about it and then disagreeing with her while he ate his ribs... I thought it was kinda funny. And if you were me, you would have written a REALLY funny post to tell the story.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
oh! the inbreds got back from mexico *snicker* last night. fil called and i didn't answer him as usual so he left a message. he sounded high! he kept saying the same thing over and over and over. it was the funneh. apparently something was wrong with his phone or so he thought, but he still sounded high to me. do they have good **** in mexico or something?

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Maybe he's got the swine flu and he's in the delirious stage?

I *heart* Star Wars McDonalds!! my favourite!! and MexiKen! *snort**snort* Hilarious!! I loved that whole pictorial series actually, it made me laugh!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I wanna know who Kelli called and told off when she was loaded. :D

I got nuthin'. Good to see you here though, K.!!!

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
I wanna know who Kelli called and told off when she was loaded. :D

I got nuthin'. Good to see you here though, K.!!!
i called karina. i got her machine and apparently was very, very, very loud on it when she didn't answer. i only vaguely remember so i'll take her word on it. :eek:

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i'm no longer allowed to have my phone when drinking! i hear there are some embarrassing texts floating around as well...at least while they were still legible.

*anyone hanging on to this stuff for blackmail purposes should be made aware that i have no money. lmao.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.