Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Just started in the closet and already I have 4 bags of clothes. Not just mine, but hubbys too.
Ive always saved clothes that I love just hoping to get back into them one day. I saw on the TV the other day about saving "hope to get into again" clothes. Their comment was "when you can get back into this size, dont you think youd want something more of the times?"

Good bye "short" jeans and take all your other "hope to" clothes with you.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
We always wanted a big walk in closet. Well we have one now and it is a disaster. We have clothes that we can't wear,won't wear and if they stay there any longer,they'll be in fashion again.

I have no idea why Lorri and I can't part with clothing.

·
Registered
786 Posts
My closet isn't so bad it is my kids' room. All the hand-me-downs for when I have the next baby...well, I have been infertile for 7 years, do I really need room full of kid clothes for the baby my body can't produce? I finally went through clothes this winter but I couldn't part with some of the cutest stuff.

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My kids rooms are better then mine. But I make them clean it up everyday. I guess I should practice what I preach huh.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
labs4life said:
We always wanted a big walk in closet. Well we have one now and it is a disaster. We have clothes that we can't wear,won't wear and if they stay there any longer,they'll be in fashion again.

I have no idea why Lorri and I can't part with clothing.
Change that to 'Bill and I' and it fits me perfectly. :-[

1 - 7 of 7 Posts