·
Registered
6,676 Posts
get some snacks!

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had an apple and a small yogurt and was really proud of myself. And then I got home and made bruschetta for dinner. And went a little bit overboard with the mozzarella. :-\ I have to be careful not to get so hungry, because I tend to lose it.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
theoconbrio said:
I had an apple and a small yogurt and was really proud of myself. And then I got home and made bruschetta for dinner. And went a little bit overboard with the mozzarella. :-\ I have to be careful not to get so hungry, because I tend to lose it.
Aww, I wasn't trying to make light of your hunger. I'm sorry. :(

Are you sure you are eating enough calories? Your apple and yogurt were a snack, and not your entire lunch, right?

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Momma to J and A said:

Are you sure you are eating enough calories? Your apple and yogurt were a snack, and not your entire lunch, right?
Oh, that's OK! It should be made light of. It's just hunger. ;)

I track my calories pretty carefully. I'm trying to run about a 700 calorie deficit right now, and I try to get about 2/3 of them before dinner. My body is fighting me, though, every step of the way. I think the only option for these last 10 lbs. is going to be to up the exercise, because I just have trouble eating fewer than about 2000 calories a day.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
theoconbrio said:
Momma to J and A said:

Oh, that's OK! It should be made light of. It's just hunger. ;)

I track my calories pretty carefully. I'm trying to run about a 700 calorie deficit right now, and I try to get about 2/3 of them before dinner. My body is fighting me, though, every step of the way. I think the only option for these last 10 lbs. is going to be to up the exercise, because I just have trouble eating fewer than about 2000 calories a day.
Far be it from me to give anyone diet advice, but I have a recently acquired new understanding of food, and if you are hungry, (IMO) you should have a list of things that you are ALWAYS free to eat. That's what I meant by, "life is short, eat an apple." If you are hungry, put something from your safe list in your tummy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts