Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had been sitting in the backyard tonight with some friends, enjoying a little bon fire (in a fire cage thing, not sure what they call those). I guess Daisy got too hot, as she went into the house and found a nice little place to snooze in the living room.

When I came in she was sprawled on her back, legs in the air, much the way she sleeps everynight in her crate.

This got me thinking, how do all the other labs out there prefer to sleep?

Post pics of you've got 'em!
I'll try and capture Daisy in the moment tomorrow!

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
Right now Emma is curled up to a ball with hear head resting on her paw. But she also sleeps all stretched out or sometimes on her back, but only in the couch.

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Great pics Nancy!!

Henery is a curl-up-in-as-tight-of-a-ball-as-possible while on the couch, but is a stretcher-outer in bed.

Ollie is a stretcher-outer on the couch, and enjoys airing out his underside while in his crate! lol!

·
Registered
9,429 Posts
I love pictures of sleeping labs. Keep em comming and go back to the old forum to review the wonderful sleeping labs thread in Photo Album by Duke's Dad on page 1.

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Lexi is typically sleeps curled up, unless she is too warm then she'll stretch out on her side. Never seen her sleep wheels up, but that is not to say she hasn't!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
In general, what ever position she is in when her eyes close. I think I have seen everything, including her head hanging off the sofa upside down.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
One of my favouritest pics on here is the one of Theo asleep on a hotel bed with his head on a pillow.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Abbey and Coco both sleep in a variety of positions. When Abbey is really worn out she like to sprawl. Right now it is very warm in the Southwest so they tend to stretch out on the tile floors to keep cooler. Love the pictures in the hotel rooms!! Vacation and trips out of town should be extra fun for everyone. :)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Bauer sleeps in all different positions:

On his side, but only if he is leaning against something (furniture, person):

On his belly, using his paws or arm of chair as a pillow:

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Curled in a ball:

Although he sleeps in many positions, he sleeps wheels up the most:
Pre-Neuter:

Post-Neuter:

Even when he doesn't really fit:
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
BJ sleeps on the floor of the living room with his head on the dog beds. He also does this really cute cross-and-tuck thing with his front paws that I have yet to get a picture of.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.