Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to find the best deal for a trip out to Vegas this weekend. Pulled up the search, paging through the hotels, narrowing it down.... Wasn't going to book tonight because I need to report back to our friends so we can make a final decision together.

I just clicked on a package and hit 'select this trip and continue' just to check it all out.

"Your price for this trip has changed due to a change in airfare."

It was $320/person higher!

OK, I'm thinking, well that truly sucks, but I did have that search up for a long time while we looked and maybe they'll go back down tomorrow. I'll start a new search just to see what they're all running right now.

New search - the same prices as my original search, NOT the supposedly new airfare price! I think they're pulling one over on me!

I could cry. This trip this weekend is giving me grey hair. These things are supposed to be fun!

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
A lot of sites I'm running into say 'book through the hotels and airlines directly to get better deals', but the travel websites had better package deals. Well, until Expedia baited and switched me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.