Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
created a separate gmail account. I tell you what!! I am so glad I did it..... with all the correspondence we are getting now it would make organising my life even more of a challenge. Our engagement party RSVP's and Photographer and Celebrant paperwork and all the quotes I'm asking for it's filling up fast! I only wish GMAIL had the ability to create folders etc... oh well!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Wait until you buy a house! People send you so much crap in the mail, that you wish you had another mailbox.

·
Registered
11,446 Posts
Yeah that's the only thing I don't like about Gmail.. You can set up "filters" which kind of help, at least a little bit so it groups them together :happy:

I've had Gmail since it was a "test" thing and most of my accounts are linked to it but I like the way my school email is set up because you can have folders and things of that sort so I'm slowly switching everything over to it.

T

·
0 Posts
It's good that you opened up another account, I do that too for just friends and things I order, when I was looking for a house I had to do this to, it can get crazy.

Have fun :D

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
PhoebeJeebies said:
eastcoastmom said:
PhoebeJeebies said:
What's a celebrant? Is that like a wedding planner?
Priest, minister, etc.
Ohh...I've never heard that term before.
we aren't getting married in a church so we can't have a priest or minister. Neither Dave or I are very religious anyway. We thought a celebrant would be a good option.

·
Registered
6,597 Posts
Great idea opening a separate wedding email!! Yeah, it'll fill up but you can copy and paste into a word document if you need to and create a "wedding file" in your documents!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts