Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Daisy and I had a little private rally obedience lesson with a friend of mine/our trainer today. Daisy was GREAT and our trainer said that of the two courses we did, both would have been Q's.

Daisy had so much fun and was just so well behaved. We have not even practiced anything in quite a while.

I was just so proud and had so much fun, I thought I'd share. It was great seeing how much Daisy actually enjoyed it (even if it was because there were treats involved), and how engaging and entertaining training can be.

Thanks for reading!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
exciting!! When do you plan to show her in rally ?
There is a show in Feb. in Minneapolis that I am thinking about!

Felicia,
I was actually telling my trainer about Hen and that picture, as we were talking about the crazy things dogs do in the Rally and obedience rings. :D

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
There is a show in Feb. in Minneapolis that I am thinking about!

Felicia,
I was actually telling my trainer about Hen and that picture, as we were talking about the crazy things dogs do in the Rally and obedience rings. :D
February 27 and 28, 2010 at Twin Cities Obedience Training Club

If you come into town, let me know when you will be there.
This is where I went to the Therapy Dog Trainng orientation. Going to have to get more information on this.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks everyone! And yep, thats the one Ed! I will for sure let you know, would be great to meet up and maybe plan some DP play dates for the girls after that! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts