Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering. Because I bring my lunch. I always have Campbells soup here and roman noodles with crackers. And if we have good left overs I bring them. I hardly ever go out to lunch. Cody goes every day. But he goes with the owners a lot.

What do you do for lunch?

·
Registered
20,085 Posts
I bring about 99% of the time. I'll go out when I'm either too pressed for time or we've got nothing really good in the house to make a lunch out of.

It's expensive to eat out every day here.

·
Registered
4,802 Posts
I usually go home for lunch (I only live three blocks away).

·
Registered
557 Posts
I usually bring my lunch, we always eat out on fridays though.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
Well working at home, 99% of the time I have lunch from home. ;D

I could sure go for some soup from the Soup Nazi about now, though.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Fortunately I work close to home so that's where I go for lunch. Keith and I meet up everyday. Sometimes we'll stop and pick up Subway, but mostly it's a sammie or leftovers. Wednesday's are Parent's day. We meet over at his folks place. Granpa always cooks us up something yummy.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I bring my lunch 90% of the time other than Friday's when the bosses buy. SU eats out more because he eats too much and we never have enough left overs for both of us...lol

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was doing really really well and bringing my lunch every day. For the last month I've been eating out though and for the last week I quit eating lunch at all. I'm a big ol stressball right now.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
I bring my breakfast and lunch everyday. We aren't ideally located for going out for lunch,nothing nearby worth eating.

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I live about a mile away so if SU is in town, I'll go home to eat lunch with him. Otherwise, I bring it. I have a microwave and fridge in my office. Although we have a coffee shack right next door, which I really need to stop spending so much money on.

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
I would say 95% of the time I bring my lunch. It didn't used to be that way, but all my lunch buddies have left so it forces me to be good - I have absolutely no will power so if someone asked me if I wanted to go out to lunch I always said yes even though I had brought my lunch.

I have a couple friends from my last job (9 years ago!) that I still meet once a month or so. And then I meet my old boss from here about every other month. And then occasionally I'll decide my Lean Cuisine or whatever just isn't going to cut it. But usually I eat here.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
I could really go for a Big Salad right now ;)

"What's in the big salad?"
"Big lettuce, big carrots, tomatoes like volleyballs."
haha!!!!

Typically if I'm going to be working at lunch (or dinner) time I'll bring food...every now and then I'll buy something. I do have a whole food court at my disposal after all ;) tonight I want chicken teryaki lol

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
IzzyLucyWillie said:
I could really go for a Big Salad right now ;)

"What's in the big salad?"
"Big lettuce, big carrots, tomatoes like volleyballs."
Thats what I wanted today for lunch. But I think I will make me one tonight a chicken Caesar salad.

·
Registered
16,476 Posts
I also bring my lunch. I eat out about 2x a month, or whenever we have no leftovers.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I usually bring my lunch, but will go out if the weather is especially nice and I want to enjoy it, or if I need to run errands. The place where I bought Shadow's food, treats, and toys in Saline was very close to a ton of places to eat as well as the salon where I get my hair cut.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts