Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
interview on the Today Show on Monday or last night on Dateline?

I watched about half of it & it only confirmed that she is a nut-job who clearly should NOT have kids, let alone 14 of them. :crazy:

She is delusional & has no grasp on reality. She is just thrilled to have this whole passel of kids but does not have any clue about being a mother to that large of a family. Ann Curry asked her a few times (in slightly different ways) how she planned to support herself & these kids with no income. She either said she would do it with student loans or she said "it doesn't matter, I'll make it work, but it is important that I will be there for them no matter what". Umm, that is just wonderful that you'll be there for them, but what about feeding & clothing them?

At one point in the interview, Ann asked her about the sperm donor. She explained it was a friend & she went back to him multiple times. Why the hell didn't he say no?? She also commented that the doctor made a comment when she came back for the 4th or 5th IVF about "You're back again". I would think at some point someone at the clinic would have asked questions, but apparently as long as she could pay for the IVFs it didn't matter.

I feel sorry for the kids, they have a mother who is apparently not right in the head & they're gonna have an up-hill battle growing up.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
Did you catch that she is receiving disability for 3 of them? Half of the kids she has right now at home have a disability of some kind. What are the odds?
And these new babies are so small that the odds are pretty good some of them will have problems. When Anne was asking once about the cost she said and diapers are expensive (can't remember how she worded her answer exactly) she said something about oh that has been covered or something (donation from a diaper co. ?)

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
I think i'm watching too much of that new show "lie to me" because now i pick up things in her expression and slipped words that make me wonder.

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
We were having bad storms during the program so my satellite kept going out. What I did see terrified me. What she's facing seems impossible. She doesn't see it though.
How can you be so oblivious?! John and I freaked out at first when I got pregnant with Jack. John has 2 children from a previous marriage and we were looking at a second child in our marriage. So four children total. Eeek! It really scared me at first......and I'm a married, stay home mom and John has a very good job. But we're realistic. Kids cost a lot of money and require a lot of time and energy. There is NO WAY one woman can properly raise that many babies alone. Not unless she comes into a LOT of money from the freak-show factor.....which is a distinct possibility. And for the kids' sake, I really hope she IS able to strike some sort of lucrative deal with her story.

And btw, she looked SO MUCH BETTER before all of that weird, needless plastic surgery. She was beautiful before. Now she just looks like the freak show that she is.

·
Registered
434 Posts
That interview was SO frustrating to watch!!! Not only is she delusional, but I would love to know where she gets the money for the plastic surgery (which she denied) as well as the beautifully French manicured fingernails (fake of course)!

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
kelli said:
I think i'm watching too much of that new show "lie to me" because now i pick up things in her expression and slipped words that make me wonder.
:D I've been thinking the same thing lately. I'm so much more tuned into facial muscles now when people talk... even if sometimes I can't remember what they mean lol

·
Registered
7,901 Posts
She also says she has never and will never accept welfare. She doesn't believe the food stamps she lives on are welfare. :whatever: (I won't clump in the Federal aid for her 3 disabled children, because I have no problem with that.)

I read an article speculating she was trying to become Angelina Jolie. The change in her appearance certainly supports that theory.

She scares the crap out of me.

·
Registered
15,206 Posts
Tundra Aries said:
I feel horrible for those kids :(
And the grandma... I know she's in a way enabled her daughter... but I get the feeling from her short statement/interview that she's just trying to take care of those original six and doing the best she can.

T

·
0 Posts
Ender's Mom said:
Tundra Aries said:
I feel horrible for those kids :(
And the grandma... I know she's in a way enabled her daughter... but I get the feeling from her short statement/interview that she's just trying to take care of those original six and doing the best she can.
I do too, she's tired as all hell and is breaking her ass with those little ones already, I feel bad for everyone, just not that mother, she needs her head checked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts