Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Everytime I see a commerical for those, it looks like something you wear when you drink purple Kool-aid and are waiting for the space ship to come and take you away.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
DH said the old man sitting in the chair reminds him of general duku from star wars and the family sitting around the fire toasting marshmellows looks like a cult. we crack up everytime we see that commercial.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I will admit to standing in Bed Bath & Beyond holding one and trying to decide whether the extra warmth was worth the smirk I was surely going to get from the clerk. I decided it wasn't.

·
Registered
13,418 Posts
i think they look like monks.

i like the mom all wrapped up nice and warm in her snuggie holding her toddler. the kid is wearing a dress. you're cold? too bad!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
I know someone that actually bought one. She said it's the biggest piece of crap she ever bought. Why anyone would buy one is beyond me.
We bought them (buy one, get one free) and really like them. We keep the temp quite cool in the house and when you are sitting still, watching TV or a movie, it gets **** cold. The Snuggie covers you and wraps under your feet (quite a feat for someone my height!) and keeps you comfy. I used it constantly when i was confined to the recliner for my knee for three weeks.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.