Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My sister and me in the backseat driving the grownups nuts!

My older brother and birth sister

Gals on the way to the slopes

Ready to go!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Me with Shane and my brother

With the girls after a beer in the lodge

My sister shooting down the bunny hill (she was a brand newbie!)

"Okay, you ready honey?"

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shane being a rockstar!

Me being a rockstar...but not quite as hardcore...

Fun trip! It was 92" packed powder, but warm and sunny...60 degrees!!!

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Oooh looks like fun.. although I must say I much prefer skiing to snowboarding. :)

I might be a bit biased though, since I've been skiing since I was 5 and raced for my high school for years... and have only been snowboarding a couple of times. :D

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oooh looks like fun.. although I must say I much prefer skiing to snowboarding. :)

I might be a bit biased though, since I've been skiing since I was 5 and raced for my high school for years... and have only been snowboarding a couple of times. :D
Yeah, being skilled at something certainly makes it more enjoyable! I too started out skiing (started when I was only 2), but transitioned to snowboarding in high school. It was so hard, so immediately I was hooked, and have been doing it ever since. I would really like to try skiing again sometime, but don't know if I would even be able to make it down the hill anymore :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Wooo hoooo, looks like fun!!

What's the difference between your sister and your birth sister? They both look just like you!!! Shane and your brother are cuties!!! :)

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
You are too young to be a doctor. Doctors should be old, unattractive, and grizzled. They should not be attractive young women who take Facebook-style self-shots with the camera. :p

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wooo hoooo, looks like fun!!

What's the difference between your sister and your birth sister? They both look just like you!!! Shane and your brother are cuties!!! :)
Well, they are the same in this slide show, but I also have two adopted sisters. Sorry for the confusion. I have never posted photos of the two of us together since we met, so I thought I would clarify.

Nathan, you sound like too many patients of mine that insist I am in high school! Haha! It is the freckles...they will become age spots one day though and then I will look old ;)

·
Registered
11,362 Posts
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Being the old fart I am I would never in a million years try it...but I'll just live vicariously thru you if you don't mind! ;)

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Well, they are the same in this slide show, but I also have two adopted sisters. Sorry for the confusion. I have never posted photos of the two of us together since we met, so I thought I would clarify.

Nathan, you sound like too many patients of mine that insist I am in high school! Haha! It is the freckles...they will become age spots one day though and then I will look old ;)
No they won't! I have freckles accross my nose & cheeks, and I am 37 and they are still freckles. NO age spots! hush your mouth. ;)

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No they won't! I have freckles accross my nose & cheeks, and I am 37 and they are still freckles. NO age spots! hush your mouth. ;)
Haha! Okay, I hope that is the case for me too. I really would be fine with looking like I am 15 until I am well into old age ;)

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
I love to ski. I have never had interest in snowboarding. I have no interest in spending that much time on my butt. The idea of my feet being strapped to a single board scares me. LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts