Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All we need now is for one of the local volcanoes to blow and we'll be all set.

·
Registered
10,636 Posts
All we need now is for one of the local volcanoes to blow and we'll be all set.
that may happen at any moment in the religion thread:D

Variety is the spice of life....been like that here too. We went to bed with the windows open and woke up freezing. Had to shut the windows and turn the heat back on.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that may happen at any moment in the religion thread:D

Variety is the spice of life....been like that here too. We went to bed with the windows open and woke up freezing. Had to shut the windows and turn the heat back on.
All this has happened this morning up until now. Too spicey for me. :p

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have the high winds? It was so windy here yesterday people were dealing with brush fires and up rooted trees.
Yes, we ge them every now and then.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I had to stop short when I was walking through the house a little while ago, because my brain couldn't process what I was seeing. There were these white things flying past my windows, but since we are already a week into March, I couldn't place what the hell those white things could be.

Last year at this time I was swatting mosquitos, this year I'm packing and unpacking my hats and gloves.

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
LOL. Our roads are opening up here. Pothole anyone?
There's a road I travel where you can't tell the shadowy potholes from the patchwork done in previous years - it's all the same color. I just flinch and hold my breath every time I drive over a mystery spot I can't miss and hope for the best.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
I think you need to be careful. You don't want any ash from a volcano getting into your computer. It might mess up your email.

We have some dirty flood waters all around us. I could send you some to wash things down.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts