Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whee - finally got some snow and even got to take the day off! I'm really enjoying myself. First order of the day was shoveling snow - well, AFTER taking tons of pictures of the dogs! (to see dog pics go to LC)

This is what 6 inches looks like after a little shoveling (and no snickers!)

Hey mom! Are the fishy's OK under all that snow and ice?

Winter view from the front porch

SU finally gets to try out the snowplow on the Ranger!

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I hated to get to the second page without even one reply, so I'm bumping myself.

·
Registered
8,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After plowing out our driveway, my husband went out and proceeded to plow out all the neighbors (5 of them) down the road - and these are long, country driveways. I hope he is rewarded in heaven for it......

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
The yard looks pretty all covered in snow. Nice job shoveling thw porch and steps. I am not looking forward to shoveling tomorrow. I have had enough and am tempted to just shovel paths from now on instead of the whole deck...

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
You have a beautiful view.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
pat, you'll be using that plow some more today. another 4-6 inches and 6 more hours of snow before it's all over.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
It's still a lovely view from the porch. :happy:
Nice of your DH to help the neighbors out that way.

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
You got a day off for 6 inches of snow? We would still be expected to come to work for a mere 6 inches. Anything more than that I would work from home. We don't get know days in MI. Where do you live?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts