Just Labradors banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our neighbor's tulips are covered by a layer of snow. . . if the stupid snow will stop, I will get pics. I don't want to take the good camera out until it stops.

I can't remember snow in April! All of the trees are in bloom, tulips, crocuses, daffodils and other bulbs are already up. . .

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
i think it was april 1997? or 1998 we had a hell of a snow storm in Boston
we lived approx 35 mins north of boston in Danvers, MA
about 26 inches
sherri's daughters softball game was canceled

we lived on the river and a family of swans had built nests
that storm ruined the nests :(

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Emyly N Rio said:
Our neighbor's tulips are covered by a layer of snow. . . if the stupid snow will stop, I will get pics. I don't want to take the good camera out until it stops.

I can't remember snow in April! All of the trees are in bloom, tulips, crocuses, daffodils and other bulbs are already up. . .
Which part of the country are you from...if you don't mind my asking :)

We still have nothing!! No flowers nothing yet. The daffodils, Iris and the hyacinth plants are just starting to peak out ofthe ground...

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
aw man! That's awesome! You are lucky! Share some photos with us ;D

I don't think spring's coming here (NY) till first week of may :-\

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
I feel for you here in Kentucky it's been below freezing the last two nights and highs in the 30-40's and it's supposed to stay that way until at least Sunday. This after having 70-80 degree temps for over 2 weeks. Tuesday it was 82 degrees out then Wed the high was 45...burrrr All of our flowers are in bloom and trees too I hope it doesn't kill everything. At least we don't have any snow they were saying possible flurries today and tomorrow but not much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts