529 Posts
snot
the slimmy stuff you expell after sneezing

booger
the chunky sticky stuff you pick and throw at your coworkers\friends\loved ones

G

·
Yes I pick my boogers. I had a cat named Booger

Snot is the stuff that runs out of your nose.

Boogers are snot that has harden, RIGHT?

G

·
Mocha said:
Do you pick them in public?

Do you tell people when they have boogers hanging?
I pick my nose when I am in the car...hehe

I never look at other peoles noses. HMMMMM Never thought of that before. I look more at their teeth and eyes.

G

·
Nevermind. Pardon the questions.

1. I don't like to look at guys noses because they usually have a bunch of hair coming out of them. (mostly old men)
2. If they do have a hanger - I try to use hand signals. Rub my nose and point at theirs.
3. If they don't get the idea, just hand them a kleenex.
4. If I'm not going to be talking too long (ha, I'm the mouthpiece) - just ignore it. (but then if somebody else tells them they will wonder why I didn't tell them) I would want somebody to tell me.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Okay - not sure why you're asking - and yet I feel compelled to respond... ???

Snot - as in Dog Snot - which is on my clothing on a regular basis... as well as inside my car and truck windows. Not necessarily a bad thing... watery and fluid - something we simply deal with on a daily basis.

Booger - Boogies like "eye boogers" the basset gets and we must wipe from her eyes. Other Boogers - well - we just don't talk about that... but we do (my hubby and I) have what we call a "boogie check" where we look at one another before going in somewhere important and breath in and out of our nostrils quickly and say "Boogies Check"! You know, to be sure you don't have a "bat" flying in and out of the "cave" unchecked!

Now you know more about me than you wanted to know! ;)

·
Registered
6,845 Posts
The flappers are the worst. Not quite snot....and not yet a booger. You just sniff and feel something flap way up in there. It always happens
when you're not somewhere where you can get to some tissue immediately. You obsess over it....and sniff every couple
of minutes just to see if it's still in there....flappin' away.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts