Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do your labs snore? Dozer does (lmao - it would be totally wrong for a dog named Dozer Dreams NOT to snore). It's cute. :D

When I mentioned it to the vet she had a listen at his breathing and everything is normal and healthy sounding, so I can go on and continue to think its cute when my sleeping pup snores. LOL :p

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Abbey doesn't snore, but when Toby was living with us for a while.. ohhhh man did he snore!! He would wake me up multiple times throughout the night, especially if he was laying against my leg.. haha. That chocolate boy snored like CRAZY!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Martta snores too, especially if she's really tired.She's woken me up at nights with that snoring. I try to nudge her, but doesn't seem to work as well as with humans :D.

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
Ironically, our only snore-er is our one and only female. She can bring the house down with her snoring. :D

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
LOL Piper! Maybe it's a Buttonwood thing?? ;) Ollie can take all of your labs in a snoring contest! He snores while sleeping right side up, upside down, sideways.... and can dream bark at the same time! :)

·
Registered
4,276 Posts
Gracie snores, snorts and hiccups a lot. Sometimes she actually wakes me up during the night w her snoring.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Abbey has snored since the day we picked her up. It has gotten louder the bigger she gets and especially when she is very tired. Coco is our dreamer - she makes all sorts of strange sounds and kicking twitches when she is having a doggie dream. Neither bothers me half as much as the "husband" snoring!! :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
The boys both dream and make strange sounds in their sleep, but rarely snore. Bill, on the other hand, will occasionally put a freight train to shame!

·
Registered
4,364 Posts
Buck snores, barks, runs, talks, howls and stretches and shoves me when he is sleeping! It is hilarious except when it happens at 3am :p

·
Registered
1,146 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Lucy snores SO loud!! And she doesn't only snore, but she drools too! I sometimes think she is narcoleptic because she will just randomly fall asleep and start snoring, she is louder than a person!! :) Glad to see I am not the only one with a snoring lab :)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Daisy about rattles her crate! Funny thing though, my biggest pet peeve is people snoring in the same room as me at night, but I find Daisy's snoring almost relaxing!

·
Registered
3,082 Posts
Orson snores like a freight train. I seriously think that Tank broke his nose or did something the first day we brought him home. He was biting on Tank and Tank let loose and grabbed him by the nose. Orson went away squealing like a pig and blood was coming out of both of his nostrils.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts