Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok who has a snoring Lab and if so how LOUD does it get? HE HE :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think we need to get together and make a doggy version of the breath right nasal strips lmao :laugh: :laugh: :canadian:

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Milly snores.......... oh.my.god. Sometimes she sounds like a freight train and it does keep us up at night if she's excessive. I do find that sending her to bed earlier gets most of the snoring out of the way by the time we go to bed.

·
Registered
3 Posts
My Harley snores and it's freight train loud. My husband and Harley start the snore symphony, at opposite ends of the house. If I stand in the middle of the house I can hear both!!!

·
Registered
692 Posts

I've got a video of Barley snoring! You have to turn up the volume really high. The camera mic doesn't pick up how loud he really snores!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Rupert has allergies so his nose is frequently clogged up. So he snores pretty loud sometimes. That's not too bad, but he also whimpers sometimes when its cold and he wants in the bed.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Both girls snore a bit but it doesn't usually last too long. Boo can get pretty loud tho (she gets it from her daddy)

2,990 Posts
bbbmom - that video is a SCREAM!!! I just howled with laughter.

Cooper snored like a ******* when he was a pup - I can remember my husband going out and banging on the kennel to get Cooper to wake up and roll over. (while I laid there in bed thinking, 'isn't this is a case of the pot calling the kettle black?'). Now that Cooper is older, he doesn't really snore much. But he howls in his sleep. I think I prefer the snoring.

Bev.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Toby snores. Loud. Really loud, he wakes us (both) up. Chamois snores, not so loud, but she also whimpers, twitches, grunts, vocalizes and "runs" in her sleep. Which wakes us up. Mark (DH) snores. The cats snore. All four of them. Plus they purr and stomp on us.

I now snore. Or so I'm told, I'm not completely certain I believe it.

If true, I swear it's in self defense.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts