Just Labradors banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
It doesn't do a bit of good to buy them for work if you leave them at home! ::)
I left my lunch home.....Again.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
MidwestGirl said:
labs4life said:
MidwestGirl said:
It doesn't do a bit of good to buy them for work if you leave them at home! ::)
I left my lunch home.....Again.
oh wow...good excuse to eat out ;D
Good excuse to go home for lunch and forget to go back to work!!

T

·
0 Posts
IzzyLucyWillie said:
I heard Sam has some cheese in her office. Maybe you could sneak over there and steal some ;)
Hey you leave my cheese out of this!!! We still havnet found out who took it.

Hey Labs4life want to go to lunch with me?? I dont have anyone to go with. I have no work friends. :'( :(

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Tater said:
Hey Labs4life want to go to lunch with me?? I dont have anyone to go with. I have no work friends. :'( :(
I'd love to Sam. Heck, it's 20 hours by car or 3 if I fly. Can we go to the Zoo after lunch? The Jacksonville Zoo is one of my favorites.

T

·
0 Posts
labs4life said:
Tater said:
I'd love to Sam. Heck, it's 20 hours by car or 3 if I fly. Can we go to the Zoo after lunch? The Jacksonville Zoo is one of my favorites.
We sure can and then we can go down to the Jacksonville Landing and watch live music later today or catch a Suns game around 7. Do you think your wife would miss you??? OH hell bring her too.

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Tater said:
labs4life said:
Tater said:
We sure can and then we can go down to the Jacksonville Landing and watch live music later today or catch a Suns game around 7. Do you think your wife would miss you??? OH hell bring her too.
Would my wife miss me? No. Would she be pissed if we went to the zoo without her? Yes! Live music and a Suns game would nice. Hang on I'll give Lor a call and see if she has plans. ;D

C

·
0 Posts
I am at home lol
I have just had a fruity bar it was tasty, finishing my mouthful now lol ;D

Hey you can all come over to my house, I will cook up some Quesadillas :p

1 - 12 of 12 Posts