Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't like making stops on the way home from work. Once I leave work I like to get home. Straight home. But yesterday I had to stop for dog food and while I was there I thought, "Oh what the heck. As long as I'm here I'll get my small grocery shop for the week out of the way."

I'm so glad I did because it is going to be a "dark and stormy night" all day today and I am going to enjoy being snug at home with lamplight, crossword puzzles, some clothes mending, bad movies, and dogs all around me.

Mmmmmmmmm! :)

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh, I like days like that. Have a nice cuppa, mend your hems, replace buttons, and watch movies with the puppers. :) Enjoy!

·
Registered
9,693 Posts
I hate stopping on the way home too, Nance - home is where the doggies are! Glad you've got a sunggle day planned - wish I could join you.

·
Registered
1,468 Posts
Sounds like a perfect day to me!

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
I wish I was as smart as you. I have to get dressed and venture out some time today since I was too lazy yesterday. Oh well, live and learn I suppose!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Interesting - I thought hating running errands on the way home was my weirdness. I really have to force myself to go off course when I'm driving home.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I dislike stopping anywhere after work....The dogs have a time sense, and know when I will be home, so I make sure to keep the schedule.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts