Just Labradors banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That's an excellent idea! The puppy mills in PA make me sick, I'm so glad the new law passed that goes into effect in October.

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
That story just might get me to shop at a Whole Foods. DW has wanted to go browse fr over a year, but I wasn't interested. Might have to go visit one of their stores and even buy something as a thank you if nothing else.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
That story just might get me to shop at a Whole Foods. DW has wanted to go browse fr over a year, but I wasn't interested. Might have to go visit one of their stores and even buy something as a thank you if nothing else.
I shop at WF for things I can't get at the farmer's markets. They hire from within our community, source some foods locally, and they donate a lot of money back to local charities. For example, for each bag I bring in, WF will donate $0.05 to a local nonprofit that rotates each week. It might not seem like a lot, but think of how busy grocery stores are!

Plus if you let DW got to WF maybe you will get to go back to the lady ... er, dog park ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.