Just Labradors banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jammer went WD/BOW out of the puppy class on Sunday...with ME handling him. :D :D :D He showed so well. I was very proud of him. 8)

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Peggy, you crack me up--with you handling him! Of course he can and does win with you handling him!!!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Susan,

I always say my dogs are handler challenged when I am at the end of the lead, but I have fun and do the best I can. ;) ;)

·
Registered
56 Posts
Congrats, Peg!! He's a handsome boy for sure, and well deserving. Man, Nightwind is on a roll this spring!! See you on Saturday :D :D!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yellwlab said:
Congrats, Peg!! He's a handsome boy for sure, and well deserving. Man, Nightwind is on a roll this spring!! See you on Saturday :D :D!
Thanks so much Liz. I am a sucker for a yellow boy. He knows it too. ::) I will have both Jammer and Skye at LRCPV and at the Windham show the next day. See you there!!

·
Registered
33 Posts
Congratulations Peggy and Jammer! I'm really looking forward to finally meeting you this weekend!!! Should be alot of fun!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Labradorable said:
Congratulations Peggy and Jammer! I'm really looking forward to finally meeting you this weekend!!! Should be alot of fun!
Looking forward to meeting you too! Is George gonna be in the same class as Jammer?

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Whooo-hoooo!!! You go, Peggy and Jammer-man!!! :D I'm sure you both looked terrific....well, obviously you did to the one person who probably counts at a dog show- the judge! ;D

Yay! Congratulations!!!

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
nwlabs said:
I am a sucker for a yellow boy. He knows it too. ::)
Gee, really?! :laugh: I don't know of anyone else who is like that!!!! :laugh: :laugh:That is why I keep saying, watch--my next one will be a black boy!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Smallish brag, heck. That's a big brag. Congratulations to you and Jammer.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts