Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where is a cats penis? It's not under them, like a dog. I was thinking about that over the weekend as I watched Griffin cat lift his tail and urinate on a tree. Is it by their butt? :-[

OK, now I'm officially embarrassed.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You found that awfully quick Nathan. Did you have it bookmarked? :p
the failure to recognize that male cats have a prepuce and penis that point backwards rather than forwards
When Yoshi was a kitten, the vet thought "he" was a "she" and wanted to spay him. Needless to say, I never went back to that vet.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
jzgrlduff said:
You found that awfully quick Nathan. Did you have it bookmarked?
My Google chi is just very strong, my child. Google image search for "cat + penis" ---> more cat penis than you can shake a stick at.

T

·
0 Posts
OK so off topic but i saw where your VEt said your cat was a she not a he. Well on of my cat (tinker) had both parts.

T

·
0 Posts
Apollopuppy said:
Tater said:
OK so off topic but i saw where your VEt said your cat was a she not a he. Well on of my cat (tinker) had both parts.
What????
Yeah the doctor confirmed it when she got fixed. When we took her in for the first time they couldnt tell us what she was. (we call her a she because girl part was outisde and the boy part was in) I know you guys are like what the hell is Sam smoking today. But its true. I dont know how to spell the name. But my kitty was a Hermapherdike (SPL)

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
dweck said:
Hermaphrodite. But hermaphrodyke is rather fitting, wouldn't you say!!!!!
On that note, my old cat had to have a sex change. He was a boy kitty, but had such terrible UTIs and bladder infections and the like, that the only option (at the time) was to make him into a girl. So they...chopped... and made him into a girl...

It was kind of funny. We called him "the she-male"

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Their wee-wees point backwards? So how do they do it? ??? Back up to each other?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts