Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Mine sleep in their crates in our bedroom, which are set up with lots of blankets. I can be a bit of a violent sleeper, and have been known to kick and punch in my sleep. :eek:

So, they're in there in part for their own safety. :rolleyes:

They both love their crates though, so it works out. It also ensures that their crate training remains at the forefront of their mind, because I think it's important for dogs to be comfortable with being crated throughout their lives in case they need to be for any reason (vet visit, injury, strange place, etc)

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
Two people, Two dogs, Four in the bed. Every night. Sometimes if one of them gets too hot, they'll get off and go on the dog bed beside our bed.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Since we rearranged the computer room, we took the boys' beds out of there. They were not happy with that, so we ended up putting them back in our bedroom, next to my side of the bed. They either sleep there, or wander out to one of the beds or crates in the living room and dining room. In the summer, they will probably sleep in the living/dining room because it stays cooler in there than the bedroom.

·
Registered
21,293 Posts
One on the bed - one on the dog bed or floor depending on their accuracy when they flop down !

Their choice !

Jasper will jump on my bed to keep it warm if I go out of the room and jump off as soon as i return ! Dylan will hog the bed until I thump heave swear at him to get out of my way and all of the time his tail wags !

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
Mine goes between my bed and her bed.

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Chamois always sleeps in the bed on Mark's side and she stays put all night like a rock. Toby moves between Mark's side, the dog bed at the foot of our bed, and the rug at the top of the stairs - he's only allowed to come over to my side on weekday mornings for 10 - 15 minutes of "mommy time" between when the alarm goes off and when I get up, but he does this without fail. Three, and sometimes all four cats, are on my side or between us. Even though it's a king-sized bed, it gets crowded!

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Fanny sleeps at the end of the bed. Eddie starts off between us and then moves to the dog bed, then the couch, the living room, back to the dog bed............

·
Registered
8,472 Posts
Puff sleeps on my bed (full size) with me. She waits until I'm settled in and then hops up and lays down with her body touching my leg (or sometimes her chin on my feet).

·
Registered
869 Posts
Shane & Clarence have beds they sleep on in our living room. Sometimes Shane can sleep in our bed ... Clarence can't make it up there, he's too old and the bed is too high.

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Between the 6 dogs. Lily and Rhumba are always in bed with us. Kramer (Maltese) too.
Gryphon on occation will sleep with us - otherwise on the floor on a dog bed or on the sofa. Same goes for Sully and Cinder. On the floor in the bedroom.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Raven sleeps in her crate. Lady sleeps in one of the kid's beds and Freddy will sleep in the other. They take turns. The puppy sleeps in her crate for the first half of the night. When she wakes up, we take her out to potty and then she sleeps with my daughter the rest of the night.

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
Spud and Hoppy sleep on dog beds on the floor at the end of our bed.

Sally sleeps wherever she pleases. Either between us, or at our feet. Sometimes, she gets up and goes in the crate in the bedroom and sleeps for a little while. But then it's always back up in bed with us.

See....wherever she wants, even in MY spot!

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Diesel is in bed with us and Blaise the puppy is in his crate. Not sure what will happen when Blaise is an adult- not enough bed there for both I think.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts