Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So last night as Bart slept between my wife and I then I get a wayward paw right in the face I wonder what other members here have for a normal night of sleeping? We have myself and my wife then Bart a 60lb lab between us then normally one or two cats at either end. So I will count 4 living creatures in a king sized bed. Who will be the winner for quantity? Please share.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Alot of folks on here have their pets on the bed. I just can't, I'm such a light sleeper as it, Sammi sleeps anywhere she wants, usually on the recliner or her bed. Just not on our bed.

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
I think Nance will win this one, hands down.
As for me, it's just me and my two Labs on a queen size bed.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
My sleeping arrangements vary, but every night it's me, molly (90lb lab) and penny (45lb mutt) in my twin sized bed. Every once in awhile it becomes me, Molly, Penny and Abby (85lb lab)...in the twin sized bed!!

It's even worse at the beach, me+molly+penny+abby in a twin sized bunk in the camper! :eek:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
When Jason is home, it's just me, him, a cat or two, and our corgi.

Last week, he was working midnight shifts so it was me, our two boys (7 and 8), Brees (our golden/lab), Rex (rottie pup), Casey (Irish setter), Poppy (corgi), and both of our cats pretty much every night. I ended up moving to the couch with Poppy, and Rex came along and slept on the rug (both him and Pops follow me everywhere)! lol

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When Jason is home, it's just me, him, a cat or two, and our corgi.

Last week, he was working midnight shifts so it was me, our two boys (7 and 8), Brees (our golden/lab), Rex (rottie pup), Casey (Irish setter), Poppy (corgi), and both of our cats pretty much every night. I ended up moving to the couch with Poppy, and Rex came along and slept on the rug (both him and Pops follow me everywhere)! lol

Winner!! 9. That is fantastic. Like us I am sure everyone has their own little space staked out. Just by reading this I can tell you & Jason are good people. I am so happy to have found this site.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
My sleeping arrangements vary, but every night it's me, molly (90lb lab) and penny (45lb mutt) in my twin sized bed. Every once in awhile it becomes me, Molly, Penny and Abby (85lb lab)...in the twin sized bed!!

It's even worse at the beach, me+molly+penny+abby in a twin sized bunk in the camper! :eek:
Stacey, hon, you need a bigger bed! ;)

Oh, it's just Bill and me in our King-size bed. We are both very warm sleepers and need room, plus I have sleep apnea so I wake often during the night and change position a lot. The boys will start on thier beds in our room, then move to their beds in the living room, their crates, the floor, wherever they want.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Me
1 87 pound lab
1 95 pound lab
1 40 pound border collie
1 22 pound beagle
1 20 pound Lhasa Apso
Sometimes one 8 pound Siamese cat

The girl beagle snores HORRIBLY so she is banished to her own room.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
me, Denny, Ivy and Emily, and then Teddy usually joins us at some point. Ivy and Emily sleep under the covers...really keep you warm in the winter!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
No pets on the bed. It's our one rule and we stick with it. It's the one place I don't care to have covered in dog hair.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Winner!! 9. That is fantastic. Like us I am sure everyone has their own little space staked out. Just by reading this I can tell you & Jason are good people. I am so happy to have found this site.
Well, when Jason is home, it's just 4-5 of us (and occasionally a kid thrown in). :) The boys would sleep with every animal in the house if we let them, and they almost did last week, lol They only lacked our two ferrets (which is a definite no). It was FREEZING last week so it was nice having the extra warmth. :)

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Me, hubby and 3 of our dogs in a King size. Thankfully #4 prefers her own dog bed or the couch! Oh, and all the dog hair in the bed amounts to a whole 'nuther dog :)

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
tuck has bed privs but koder does not.. i probably wouldn't do dogs on bed again.. so tuck will be the last one. Koder is perfectly happy on her bed on the floor. They both can go anywhere else they want.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
usually it is just me and dutchie sleeping on the bed. the girls come up for loving before lights out and then go to their chair or dog bed.
jax gets to come up on weekend nights and then i have both boys in the bed.
queen size for me + dutch and occasionally jax.
what is wrong with this picture...notice the MALE labs are on the bed and the girls hit the floor or elsewhere!!!

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
When Ginger was alive she was allowed in the bed with us but I sure didn't get a good nights sleep. With Jake and Jazzy I changed the rules and I don't allow them on the bed or other furniture. They do sleep in our room on very nice plush beds of their own. I think we all sleep better. Now, if I could only get Jazzy to stop snoring!

·
Registered
2,695 Posts
I think Nance will win this one, hands down.
As for me, it's just me and my two Labs on a queen size bed.
Me too but Nellie likes to sleep UNDER the covers. Bailey just stretches out anywhere he can, poor guy.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts