1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
129 Posts
looks like you guys had fun. Little sisko seems to be enjoying himself. Hopefully tomorrow we'll be heading out to the lake with our two

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
Oh I can't wait til we can back in the lake! It's pretty well frozen solid right now. :(

Sisko is adorable! He'll be a swimming champ in no time. :)

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Call me a stocker... ha ha.. after watching the videos of Sisko at the lake, I checked out all your other videos of your dogs. Love them! Both Trip and Tasha seem so patient with Sisko. Your dogs look like they are having tons of fun together! :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Arrow Lake never freezes, no matter how cold the winter gets. Nevertheless, that water is darn cold! So, I was impressed that Sisko went in and got his bare puppy belly wet. I'm sure once it finally warms up around here, the little guy will be swimming in no time. :)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Call me a stocker... ha ha.. after watching the videos of Sisko at the lake, I checked out all your other videos of your dogs. Love them! Both Trip and Tasha seem so patient with Sisko. Your dogs look like they are having tons of fun together! :D
Tasha isn't as patient with Sisko as Trip. She's top dog--or, perhaps I should say, top *****--around here and she thinks he's a bit of a pest. Trip, on the other hand, is so patient and should be nominated for sainthood!

·
Registered
973 Posts
Arrow Lake nice we haven't been that way in a while. Bruce learned to swim when he was 5 months old in Kootenay Lake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts