• Rush Limbaugh's very existence.
  • Glenn Beck's tinfoil hat.
  • Tiger Woods' infidelity.
  • Kanye West.
  • H1N1

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
He was on the Today show this morning! He's a fruitcake.

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
I can't wait for next year so I don't have to listen to them talk about the dead Johnson & Johnson heiress. Enough! Does anyone really care?:confused:

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Even worse, had to change stations today, don't give a crap if a certain drug addict would have been 75 today.:rolleyes:

That ought to stir up trouble.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
He was on the Today show this morning! He's a fruitcake.
So I was not imagining that?? LOL. I felt for Matt Lauer- did you hear his comment to Al after the interview- something about how you wish you could just start the weekend or something like that.

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
All of the above and

Our Governor Mark Sanford and his extramarital affair. Oh excuse me, his hike on the Appalachian Trail.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
I don't see that ever going away! Nor the liberal vs. conservative, libertarian vs. independent etc........
Yeah but it sure would be nice. :) It just seems like it's been at an all time low since last year...maybe it's just from coming off an election year. I had a newborns and toddlers with a hubby mostly overseas during the last two elections (no time to watch tv...), and I was too young to vote in previous elections so maybe I'm just starting to notice?

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Yeah but it sure would be nice. :) It just seems like it's been at an all time low since last year...maybe it's just from coming off an election year. I had a newborns and toddlers with a hubby mostly overseas during the last two elections (no time to watch tv...), and I was too young to vote in previous elections so maybe I'm just starting to notice?
That crap goes much further back than TV.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts