Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you been to the Silk City Diner??

Our friends took us there for dinner after a day spent in Philly.

They served the best hamburger I have ever had in my entire life. Everything that was ordered to our table was raved about.

I wish I could go back.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Never even heard of it...........

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is on Springgarden st. I only remember that because we had to look for directions from where we were on dh's iPhone.

It was featured on the Food Channel's Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. That's how my friends found it.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
It is on Springgarden st. I only remember that because we had to look for directions from where we were on dh's iPhone.

It was featured on the Food Channel's Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. That's how my friends found it.
We love that show! Bill and I want to travel the country, stopping at the places featured on it. :p

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Aim, I was just going to say that. I am a total Food Network junkie, especially love Guy & "Diners, Drive-Ins & Dives" (or Triple D).

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
Never been there but we have tried several DDD places. We love the Coffee Cup in Boulder City NV it is our breakfast stop now every time we leave Vegas for home.

And we were to the brick oven pizza place in Glendale AZ on Saturday...in fact the left overs are going to be my breakfast this morning. It is only 5 miles from home and our new favorite pizza place.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts