Just Labradors banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm at work today, we opened a few minutes ago, but before we opened I saw the most amazing thing while I was filling up my water cup in the lounge. We have a new kid in another dept. we have got to calling "Wonder Boy: among ourselves because we wonder how he finds his way to work. ::) He was taking out the trash, a large 30 gallon can. He drug it up a small flight of stairs to my level, up a large flight and through tack, through the lounge and down a large flight of stairs to the back door. ???

Every one else takes it across the main floor and up a small flight to the back door. ;D I thought about asking why, but decided I didn't want to know. ::)

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
I am surrounded by wonder people in my workplace. Well, just two to be exact, one is 17 and the other is 22, and I am almost always completely and totally astounded, dumbfounded and flabbergasted at the complete and total lack of common sense, intellect and ability to think for themselves EVERYDAY.

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This kid is 16, I don't work with him directly much, they are all waiting for him to do something really dumb around me, I tend to be rather blunt at times. Had one about 3 years ago that was whining one Friday night it was 5 minutes after close and they hadn't called close yet. He had places to go and things to do, ::)(We had several customers in the store yet) I just looked at him and in my fairly loud voice told him the bars closed at 1 am and nobody wanted to go home with him any way. He turned beet red in the laughter from his co-workers. ;D

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
TangerineFizz said:
I am surrounded by wonder people in my workplace. Well, just two to be exact, one is 17 and the other is 22, and I am almost always completely and totally astounded, dumbfounded and flabbergasted at the complete and total lack of common sense, intellect and ability to think for themselves EVERYDAY.
Do you work for the government? :p

·
Registered
10,007 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think this kid is headin' that way. ;D

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
kaisdad said:
TangerineFizz said:
Do you work for the government? :p
ROFL!! Yes Cam, I do. Well, technically, an arm of the government.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts